Dr. Diana L Caragacianu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana L Caragacianu?

I will miss her in this practice.

Compassionate and caring. She was the best.

I left the appointment feeling...

I know most people say this in writing reviews but I NEVER take the time out to write reviews. I believe most people should do the right thing and therefore should not be credited for it. However if an experience goes above and beyond the call of duty, then credit should be given. I had to meet with Dr. Caragacianu to discuss a mass found on my mammogram on 8/17/15. Anxiety and nerves caused me to lose sleep because I had to get an ultrasound guided breast biopsy. Upon entering I was met with smiles and a welcoming, clean office and front office staff. I was led into the office and when Dr. Caragacianu came in, I instantly felt calm! She was smiling, well prepared and explained the pros and cons and what the statistics were for my situation. Offering her time for any questions, I was very happy. How I left? I left feeling confident that whatever the results are from my biopsy, I know I am in GREAT hands.

great surgon