Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diana C Davio has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Pain
Showing 4 of 4
I went into Dr. Cheng-Robles' office for a simple hemorrhoidal banding procedure. I was told it would be slightly uncomfortable, but not painful. From the moment Dr. Cheng-Robles touched me, by inserting the first instrument, I was in excrutiating pain. Pain I've never felt before (despite having 3 children, shoulder surgery, etc). It literally felt like she ripped me open. I couldn't bare the procedure for more than a couple minutes and she stopped. My pain was supposed to last no more than 3 to 5 days and be mildly uncomfortable. I cried for two days and was in severe pain. In too much pain to go back in and have them touch me again, so I tried to hold out...I ended up in urgent care with a discharge and odor coming from my rectum. I was given antibiotics and told to see a surgeon. I saw a different doctor 4 days later after antiobiotics took effect. I was told I had an anal fissure (tear) and it would take 2 months to heal!!!!! This is beyond horrible. It is extremely painful and caused by carelessness. I walked into that doctors office trusting I would be properly taken care of and walked out torn up (literally). This should never have happened if procedure was done with gentleness and care. I do not recommend Dr. Diana Cheng-Robles. Please research your doctor before letting them do anything "surgical" to you!!! However, I will say that the office staff (nurses) were wonderful and very concerned.
Dr. Diana C Davio accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIndividual Ppo Contract, 8737 Beverly Blvd Ste 101, West Hollywood, CA
Dr. Diana C Davio is similar to the following 0 Doctors near West Hollywood, CA.