Dr. Diana J Childers Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Diana J Childers?

Don't go to this doctor

I unfortunately got this doctor when I had an obstruction at UCSD. I suffer from Crohn's Disease and had recently had surgery at this hospital. This "physician" allowed me to suffer for days, not giving me enough pain medication, citing that she has another Crohn's patient who had just come in for detox, which had NOTHING to do with me. Her reason for not controlling my pain? She said "I don't want you to code and for me to get sued." She wasn't even CLOSE to giving me what I needed for the pain and envisioned throwing myself down the stairs to finally be put out of my misery. She is inexperienced, unsympathetic and hasn't got a clue how to provide patient care.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Diana J Childers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.