Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diana L Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 16
She was only my ob for maybe 2 to 3 months before I left one day and never came back. Because she flipped out in me for not re taking the glucose test also tried pressuring me into having a needle shoved through my stomach to my unborn child to test for c.f., even though I was not a carrier. This woman is cold, cruel, and very rude and insensitive especially if you're pregnant she screamed at me instead of hearing why I didn't go to my glucose test well lady i was out saving BABIES who got stranded with their father in the middle of the night because his car broke down IN DETROIT and I was too tired to get up at 5am to go to a hospital that is 45 mins away from me a six year old and a 9 year old also theyre my cousins and we are very close like SIBLINGS. I also sat in the room NAKED with no cover at all for 45 mins for my exam. From what I could tell they never checked the cups of uruain because it was always full of cups when is do mine and I also had UTIs for awhile and didn't know it because they never told me.... don't go to this place EVER... Also had someone in the room I'm assuming a student or something. Can't honestly say who she was because she didn't even introduce us she just screamed at me instead about something she wanted me to do that I didn't do. My daughter is now almost 2 and when the hospital asked if I had an ob to deliver me I told them NO!!! And my daughter is beautiful and healthy and I'm glad I stopped seeing this crazy woman. Even though I could not find a new ob because I was 8m pregnant after leaving her so basically almost my whole pregnancy went without and ob... Started to see her when I was 5m pregnant. She also constantly would say to me do you want your daughter to be born sick and things like that, I had a perfectly healthy no complications pregnancy and my daughter is completely healthy she hasn't even been SICK but once and it was an ear infection. My daughter is probably smarter than her!!!
Such a great doctor, I have been going to her for years. She did my hysterectomy for multiple fibroids, I was bleeding for 7-8 days and the pain just wouldn't go away. She was gentle. Started me with ocps and when they didn't work and I kept suffering from it. She even left one ovary in place so that I keep my hormones balanced..
29 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Garden City Osteopathic Hospital
Dr. Diana L Cohen accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDiana Lynn Cohen Do, 46 W Shadbolt St, Lake Orion, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Diana L Cohen in this video.
Dr. Diana L Cohen is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lake Orion, MI.