Dr. Diana Cohen Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Diana Cohen?

Had the worst experience with this Dr.

Posted on July 16th, 2017

She was only my ob for maybe 2 to 3 months before I left one day and never came back. Because she flipped out in me for not re taking the glucose test also tried pressuring me into having a needle shoved through my stomach to my unborn child to test for c.f., even though I was not a carrier. This woman is cold, cruel, and very rude and insensitive especially if you're pregnant she screamed at me instead of hearing why I didn't go to my glucose test well lady i was out saving BABIES who got stranded with their father in the middle of the night because his car broke down IN DETROIT and I was too tired to get up at 5am to go to a hospital that is 45 mins away from me a six year old and a 9 year old also theyre my cousins and we are very close like SIBLINGS. I also sat in the room NAKED with no cover at all for 45 mins for my exam. From what I could tell they never checked the cups of uruain because it was always full of cups when is do mine and I also had UTIs for awhile and didn't know it because they never told me.... don't go to this place EVER... Also had someone in the room I'm assuming a student or something. Can't honestly say who she was because she didn't even introduce us she just screamed at me instead about something she wanted me to do that I didn't do. My daughter is now almost 2 and when the hospital asked if I had an ob to deliver me I told them NO!!! And my daughter is beautiful and healthy and I'm glad I stopped seeing this crazy woman. Even though I could not find a new ob because I was 8m pregnant after leaving her so basically almost my whole pregnancy went without and ob... Started to see her when I was 5m pregnant. She also constantly would say to me do you want your daughter to be born sick and things like that, I had a perfectly healthy no complications pregnancy and my daughter is completely healthy she hasn't even been SICK but once and it was an ear infection. My daughter is probably smarter than her!!!

Posted on January 6th, 2016

I love her she is very organized and she goes up and beyond to solve what ever medical issue you are having.. If ypu are looking for someone who takes excellent care of her payients then she is it

Shut Diana L. Cohen down

Posted on February 7th, 2015

Horrible everything. Only a doctor and nurse are there and it's the worse ever.

Patient

Posted on March 9th, 2013

Such a great doctor, I have been going to her for years. She did my hysterectomy for multiple fibroids, I was bleeding for 7-8 days and the pain just wouldn't go away. She was gentle. Started me with ocps and when they didn't work and I kept suffering from it. She even left one ovary in place so that I keep my hormones balanced..

AMAZING

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

Dr. Cohen was Thorough and blunt, yet still very empathetic to my situation. She made me feel things would be done right this time and done well. She is a phenomenal physician.

Worst OB/GYN ever.

Posted on September 1st, 2012

Her bedside manner is absolutely horrifying. I don't know what her deal is, but she obviously gets her kicks out of making patients cry.During my wife's entire pregnancy she would constantly insult my wife's weight until she broke down in tears. This was even while she was actually LOSING weight while pregnant. Dr. Cohen constantly accused my wife of having gestational diabetes, all the tests be damned. Second opinions didn't matter to her, either. My wife had diabetes and there was nothing that was going to changer Dr. Cohen's mind about it.Every problem in the pregnancy Dr. Cohen blamed on gestational diabetes even though my wife was NEVER diagnosed with it. When my wife was seven months pregnant, she asked Dr. Cohen if it was normal to start feeling nauseous again. Even though, yes, it's completely normal for that to happen, she said it was because of my wife's non-existent diabetes.My wife had to deliver by C-section, and Dr. Cohen's surgical skills are the only thing that give her any credibility at all as the surgery went great. But my wife had a clear discharge on her incision. While every website that mentions this will tell you that this is a normal thing that happens with most c-sections, guess what Dr. Cohen blamed it on?You guessed it: Gestational diabetes. Even though my wife wasn't even pregnant anymore.Dr. Cohen is not only a quack, but she's extremely rude to her patients. She's just a terrible person in general.

Great Doctor!

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

She is one of the best doctors I have ever been to -- very caring, professional and smart!

Posted on August 4th, 2017