Dr. Diana V Dickschat Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Diana V Dickschat?

Excellen Pediatrician

Dr. Diana is a wonderful pediatrician! We have a 1.5 year old and a 4 year old that she has cared for since they were both born. Dr. Diana is patient and kind with our kids. She spends time talking to our kids and asking about their interests. My son is always excited when it is time for a check up because he gets to see Dr. Diana! As a parent, she is always happy to answer my questions and I never feel rushed during our appointments. She is very easy to talk to!

Money matters a lot to this dr.

Lucky to have her

My husband and I researched many doctors for our newborn. We knew we made the right choice with Dr. D. She is thorough, kind, asks questions, and simply cares about her patients and the new parents. She has been our daughter's primary care for over a year and will continue to be so.

Great pediatrician

Dr. Diana is a very courteous and friendly pediatrician with a great bedside manner and wonderful staff working with her. Every appointment has been wonderful. She takes her time with you and asks lots of questions about your baby that may not be evident on observations from just one visit. I'm not sure what happened with the 1 Reviewer who rated her low, but I would guess that the reviewer is taking out a traumatic loss on the physician who diagnosed it.

Worst doctor I have ever come across. Seriously thinking about suing her!! Just awful!!