Dr. Diana L Dunnigan Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Diana L Dunnigan?

The Best Pediatrician

Dr. Dunnigan has turned out to be one of the best pediatrician I have came in contact with. She has been my childrens Dr, for 8 years. She always listens to my coincerns, she is very knowledgeable about every single thing related to children, she is good at making outside refferals, she follows up in a timely matter. She felt my concern in one of my chldrens schooling she gave me the extra support I needed, and now my child, has the extra support at school. I would definetely reccomend her, and always do .

Asthma

Dr. Diana L Dunnigan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.