Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana D Dutra DO
Dr. Diana D Dutra, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, PA, with other offices in Philipsburg, PA and Du Bois, PA (and 2 other locations). Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Dutra is affiliated with Dubois Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Diana D Dutra has 5 locations
529 Sunflower Dr
Du Bois, PA 15801
551 W Mahoning St
Punxsutawney, PA 15767
2834 Maplevale Rd
Brookville, PA 15825
Book Online Now
Dr. Diana D Dutra has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Diana D Dutra has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Diana D Dutra is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Dutra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Diana D Dutra Accepts the Following Insurance
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Diana D Dutra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Danville, PA.