Dr. Diana Easton Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Diana Easton?

Bad place to be.

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I have never really actually had the opportunity to meet the doctor Easton yet. I called to make an appointment with the doctor a few days ago. Unfortunately I have developed a very bad infection in my gums and my dentist, said for me to come in to do oral surgery on Monday. So I called Dr. Easton to cancel my appointment with her. I talked to the lady whose name is Whitney. In the middle of the conversation she stopped abruptly and said to me," what did you say! " II told her that I did not say anything and she said, yes you did and she hung up on me ? I try to call back but they didn't answer the phone. I'm very sick but , I got up and drove to Dr. Easton's office to explain that I had not said anything. . At Dr. Easton's office , a Liz Powell met me at the dest and immediately started arguing with me. She said I was not allowed to see the doctor and she threw my files on the desk in front of me, and told me to leave. Then she said, have a nice day, and she walked away from me. So it would not be fair to rate Dr. Easton, as I have not actually got to meet her. But I can sure tell you how I would rate her receptionist and her so-call supervisor. FIRED! The Receptionist is a lier, and the so called supervisor is just plain nasty in every way, and very judge mental. This whole thing was over something that the receptionist thought she heard.

Posted on February 15th, 2016

The only Dr. I would choose in Payson, AZ!

Incompetent office workers

Posted on December 25th, 2015

When I did see Dr Easton she was a fantastic doctor & very caring. Linda, the office manager is very rude, she yelled at me and accused me of being rude to her, I myself work in the Health field and would NEVER be rude, she also accused me of cussing at her, which I never did nor would. It's too bad there isn't a way to talk to Dr. Easton straight up without dealing with such an incompetent person such a the Office manager, Linda My ratings are going to be tough to answer but I really wanted people to know that the office manager is very rude.

Unprofessional Staff

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Didn't even get a chance to see the doctor as office manager advised preventative care visit was fine the came back and said no it wasn't. After reviewing other comments I see a pattern with incompetent staff maybe the norm, so maybe I dodged a bullet by not even seeing the doctor.

Unprofessional and negligent care

Posted on April 14th, 2015

This Dr. does not treat patient problems with adequate results - she dismisses true concerns and patient concerns about side effects of medications - her office staff - a male assistant - is extremely unprofessional and communicates his opinions readily - Dr doesn't return calls but has her unhelpful incompetent (unable to answer any questions) staff do it for her - she doesn't follow up with patients on any level for serious conditions and just expects the patient to know when to come back for a visit - I feel she is apathetic and I would recommend you choose someone else to be your doctor.

Worst doctor I've ever had!

Posted on December 28th, 2009

Not only is she incompitent but her staff is uncompitent and rude. These people shouldn't have a practice at all!

Posted on September 27th, 2017