Dr. Diana Ghelber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana Ghelber?

Great doctor. Easy to talk to and someone who actually listens.

satisfactory service

I received counseling for stress-related issues and was more than satisfied by the service provided by Dr.Ghelber and her team. They were extremely professional, kind and caring.

Great experience

meeting this lovely doctor has been a great experience for me. She has helped me to deal with so many issues related to my condition in a simple, practical way. I really thank her and recommend her services .

Good care from a great team. have learnt so much from the team that has helped me to handle myself better. Thanks.

ANXIETY ISSUES SORTED

I used to suffer from anxiety induced panic attacks and the problem was very debilitating. Dr. Ghelber helped me cope with my issues and tapered my dose of medications gradually. She has been a real help and now my attacks are under control and i have learnt to deal better with all my issues.

amazing results

Dr.Diana Ghelber was recommended by a friend and I went to her with post-partum depression issues. She was really kind and nice and her treatment helped me immensely to overcome all the issues i was battling. Would definitely recommend her to anyone looking at going to a doctor who really understands their pain.

Bye bye anxiety

Dr. Ghelber has helped me tremendously with my anxiety/panic attacks/agoraphobia. In four months I have gone from rarely leaving the house and feeling trapped inside of a cage, to being active every day and engaging with society. Life's fun again! Her diagnosis was spot on, and her treatment options left me feeling like I had control over which directions I was most comfortable taking. She really takes into consideration her patient's opinions and feedback. I highly recommend seeing her if you suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD, or agoraphobia. She's done more for me in the past few months than I've experienced in over a decade.

anxiety issues

One of the best doctors to go to with anxiety issues. She lends you a friendly ear and comes up with out of the box suggestions to help deal with your issues. Definitely my favorite doctor.

experienced doctor

one of the best doctors i have ever been to with my issues. Patient listener and soft spoken. It was a relief to find someone who understands what depression is all about. thank you doctor!

depression

depression is not easy to live with. it becomes bearable when you find someone who understands and allows you to move on at your own pace. Dr.Ghelber has shown empathy and encourages me to deal with my issues in a gentle yet firm manner. Her help has been invaluable to me.

Helpful Advice

Dr.Ghelber has been treating my son for over a year. His problem is a chronic condition and it can be draining on the caregiver. Dr. Ghelber understands this perfectly and makes sure she always has a word or two with me and provides me the required encouragement and motivation to do my best. She also gives me useful advice and tips to deal with my son's condition and become a better caregiver.

Dr. Ghelber was professional and warm from the word go. I was referred by my physician to go and see her to help deal with my bipolar disorder. She seemed to understand my problem and has recommended some techniques and medications which will help me.