Dr. Diana Harris Is this you?

She is the greatest. I went to her from 1992 until she retired. I credit her for giving me a quality of life that I thought was gone at age 55. I am still walking at age 77. May you have a long and happy retirement. THANK YOU!!!!

Old patient

I used to visit Dr. Harris back in 2003-2006, then my insurance ran out so I was unable to see her. I have been able to maintain/control my disease by knowing what the triggers are. Dr. Harris thought me everything I needed to know, plus some. She is a very personal, professional and courteous doctor. She goes above and beyond for her patients. Now that I have insurance again I wish that she was seeing new patients again.

She's kind of reserved but not unfriendly. She is a good doctor over all.

Excellent physician

Very happy with this physician. She is a very thoughtful and considerate doctor who actually listens to what you say and spends the needed amount of time with you. Wish all physicians were this interested in their patients. She is definitely tops in her field.

Dr. Diana Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.