Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diana D Heard has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Heard Vaughn has a very no-nonsense bedside manner. If you come to her with questions, it seems that she does her best to answer them in an informative, non-emotional way. The downside to her office is that there seems to be not a lot of communication between her and the staff.. ie a member of her staff called me at home about testing that had me worried, but the doctor later told me I didn't even need. If you are looking for someone to spend a lot of time with you, I'd say go elsewhere. If you are looking for getting in and getting out in a timely fashion and getting on with your day, this is definitely the place.
Dr. Diana Heard-Vaughn presents with an extreme lack of professionalism and social maturity. She often has a very poor attitude accompanied with a terrible bedside manner. Dr. Heard-Vaughn often rushes time spent with patients and makes patient concerns no priority. She has extremely poor communication with her staff and her patients. Expect to often feel "in the dark" regarding your healthcare. Expect to have no procedures or expectations explained to you. Dr. Heard-Vaughn will schedule procedures/tests/ect without your knowledge or consent, often resulting in chaos. She will expect you to comply with her orders and will show no consideration for patient personal desires. I would highly recommend you find a different doctor to join you on your journey to momhood! Good luck mammas!
I would not recommend Diana Heard-Vaughn for pregnancy, maybe if youâre going in for yearly check up itâs not a big deal but for pregnancy when you have to go monthly, then weekly I would say no. She does not spend much time with you, does not review results in timely manner and shows almost no interest in concerns held during pregnancy. She comes off as cold or possibly in a bad mood. This unfortunately resulted in me having to leave the office mid pregnancy to find a different doctor.
I gave her very specific info on what was going on and that I needed help dealing with a cyst that I had for two years. It's been 3 weeks and NO answers. Her assistant called me one time and told me that my thyroid was "out of whack"...I knew that and told them that and THAT is not why I went in to see Dr. Heard Vaughn in the first place. Feel like im just being ignored. Never got another call and the assistant knew nothing. What a waste of my time!
From personal experience,she is the worst I have ever met.Wosrt bedside manner,lack of communication after tests and visit.Hefty Bill after a simple condition.Billing department a mess.I got bills for tests never done and others she never told me she was doing.No effort on her part to resolve the issue. Young and unexperienced.Avoid her if you wish to really don't want a doctor who will give you huge bills,stress to get those bills resolved.
16 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Hurley Medical Center/Michigan State University
Dr. Diana D Heard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGlendale Ob/Gyn Pc, 5750 W Thunderbird Rd Ste D400, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Diana D Heard is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.