The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana S Hurwitz
Dr. Diana S Hurwitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rye, NY. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatologyttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. Dr. Hurwitz is affiliated with White Plains Hospital Center and Northern Westchester Hospital. Dr. Hurwitz has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Diana S Hurwitz has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Diana S Hurwitz has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Diana S Hurwitz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Diana S Hurwitz - Posted on October 30th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Diana S Hurwitz - Posted on February 29th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Diana S Hurwitz - Posted on September 1st, 2011
Dr. Hurwitz is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor that I know. She is also the most caring person. She is very thorough and very knowledgeable. Her patients come first and foremost. she listens to what you are saying and takes the time to explain everything. She does not rush you. she is truly the best.
Dr Hurwitz is my first choice always
Self-verified patient of Dr. Diana S Hurwitz - Posted on July 26th, 2011
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2016, 2015, 2018)
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018, 2015, 2011, 2012, 2010, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2011, 2018, 2012, 2013)
Dr. Hurwitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1992
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Diana S Hurwitz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWESTMED MEDICAL GROUP, 1 Theall Rd, Rye, NY
Dr. Diana S Hurwitz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rye, NY.