Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana B Koss
Dr. Diana B Koss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, AZ. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Koss is affiliated with Banner Del E Webb Medical Center and Banner Boswell Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Diana B Koss has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Diana B Koss has the following 10 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- EOL Care
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Testing
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
Dr. Diana B Koss has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Diana B Koss is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Accompanied my husband on his first (and last) visit. From the time she entered the room, she was disrespectful and condescending. Not once during the visit did she even make eye contact with either one of us. She did not provide answers to any questions except to literally throw up her hands and say, "Well, what do you expect me to do about that?" She showed no compassion and even less patience. I cannot recommend her to anyone, much less any of our elders. Seems like a very angry woman.
Dr. Koss was very knowlegable in her profession. I had an appointment because I had vertigo. She asked me, without hesitation, if I had been on a different natural vitamin, which I had been. How perceptive to know this. I did not find her loud but if she was a lot of her patients were hard of hearing.
Dr. Koss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Johns Hopkins Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsArizona Medical Clinic Ltd, 13640 N Plaza Del Rio Blvd Ste 210, Peoria, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Diana B Koss in this video.
Dr. Diana B Koss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.