Dr. Diana Kraemer Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Diana Kraemer?

Brain operation

Posted on November 30th, 2013

I would like to say that Diana, Kraemer, MD and David Vossler, MD know their stuff, they did a left-tempro lobectomectomy on me and I would have to say that didn't screw me up and it helped my seizure thresholed get under better control. Then again I also started using marijuana after the brain surgery too and have been since 1998 when I had the operation, I loved her so much after the brain surgery I started bringing her and the clinic a dozon roses every time I came in appreciating what they did for me...

Very Caring

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Dr. Kraemer,Is a very personal and caring doctor who will go out of her way to help you in the best possible way! I remember one appointment I had and the other people involved did not follow through on their end, she was right there getting on them and making sure everything was taken care of properly. A wonderful person, a one a of a kind doctor. I recommend her highly!

Surgery Patient

Posted on May 14th, 2010

Dr. Kraemer performed surgery on my fourteen years ago. I am currently pursuing my masters degree with a GPA of 3.8, and she did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend her in the field of Neurological Surgery.

Posted on December 3rd, 2008

Thanks to her listening and arguing for me, I was finally able to get an EEG reading with subdural electrodes. In 40 years I NEVER had a conclusive test.I will always be greatful to her skills and knowledge used in my behalf. I've been seizure free for 6 years, now that the tumor was removed. Thank you, Dr. Kraemer.

She saved my mom's life

Posted on October 11th, 2008

I have never met a more committed and wonderful surgeon. My mom had a brain tumor removed 15 yrs. ago and has had seisures for the past couple years. Dr. Kraemer was determined to find and fix the problem so my mom would be ok again. She removed the new tumor that has grown back with excellence, my mom is doing better than I could have ever expected at this point and I have never met any doctor who cared so much about her patient. She was at the hospital close to 24 hours the day of the surgery and actually cared how my mom was doing. She's an amazing woman, I would recommend her to do surgery on anyone!

Posted on October 18th, 2017