- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana Kurlyandchik MD
Dr. Diana Kurlyandchik, MD is a doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Middletown, CT and Middletown, CT( and 2 other locations). Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Diana Kurlyandchik has 4 locations
Dr. Diana Kurlyandchik has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Diana Kurlyandchik has the following 9 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Mood Disorders
Dr. Diana Kurlyandchik Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Diana Kurlyandchik
Dr. Kurlyandchik graduated from the Jagiellonian University Medical College. She works in Brooklyn, NY and 3 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Kurlyandchik is affiliated with Connecticut Valley Hospital and University Hospital Of Brooklyn.