Dr. Diana C Liu Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Diana C Liu?

Privacy

I was horrified when a work colleague told me she knew I was seeing Dr. Liu. I never shared that information with anyone at work.

Diana Liu

This doctor was snippy, snotty, and rude. She rushed me out as if she didn't want to see me. She didn't listen, or maybe didn't understand, what I said. Was a poor appointment.

Diana Liu at North Memorial Silver Lake Clinic

This is a feedback note from an appointment with Dr. Dianne Liu of the North Memorial Clinic in St. Anthony. After a pleasant greeting, Dr. Liu did a poor job with me as a first-time patient. She quickly put me on the defensive, making it seem like I didn’t have the right to be injured (I am a retired professor). She jumped to conclusions right away, collected almost no information, and did no analysis or problem solving. She closed off discussion before I could present all the reasons for my visit. She became argumentative and snippy, with a scolding tone. She failed to give me information that only later I discovered. She might have medical knowledge, but she sure does not show thinking skills. It was the worst doctor’s appointment I have ever had.