Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diana L Maas has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Pituitary Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Gland Issues
Showing 5 of 8
As a new patient I was extremely nervous about what she would say I needed to do about my Pituitary Tumor. However, once I was talking to Dr. Maas and her nurse, Michelle Tisch, I wasn't as worried. They are both extremely nice and caring people who really know what they're talking about. I have called with many questions over the past two years and have always gotten a quick response. I would not go to any other doctor for my condition and trust her completely. I highly recommend Dr. Maas to anybody looking for this type of doctor.
Dr. Maas is a wonderful doctor, who is caring and wonderful. She has a vast knowlege of her profession and is curtious and willing to help with any problems with your condition. She does call her patients back and discusses any lab work that was done ad prescribes whatever medication is needed immediately. I have dealt with Dr. Maas since 2004 and would not change her for the world!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
33 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1985
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Diana L Maas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFroedtert Hospital, 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Diana L Maas in this video.
Dr. Diana L Maas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.