Dr. Diana F Melazzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana F Melazzo?

Happy Veteran

Dr. Melazzo has been the best doctor i've seen. u can tell that she cares and is extremelly experienced and professional.

Compassionate

Dr. Melazzo is compassionate and caring. She takes the time to listen and offers construtive feedback.

This doctor was highly recommended to me by another physician and so I thought I'd give them a try. After doing the intake over the phone (which is just an overall basic info. determining whether the dr. will even see you) I expected a call back in a timely manner. After 1 1/2 weeks of waiting, I call the office again and I'm told she's moving offices and it will be another 1-2 weeks before I even get a call. Still 2 weeks later, I wasn't given the courtesy of a phone call. When I called them I was given the impression that I was one of many waiting to see the dr. and it really didn't matter that I had called 3 weeks ago. When the person who does the intakes asked how long ago I had called and I told her 3 weeks again, all she could say was "Oh", and I was never offered an apology.This is the kind of doctor that needs to be prompt in response times with patients and apparently they don't take in to consideration what the person on the other end of the line is going through.

Dr. Diana F Melazzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.