- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diana L Novak has 2 locations
Dr. Diana L Novak has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Diana L Novak has the following 14 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Child Birth
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Diana L Novak Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Diana L Novak
Diana joined Northwood Ob./Gyn in 2008. Diana is a graduate of the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Synergy Medical Educational Alliance in Saginaw. Before joining Northwood Obstetrics & Gynecology, Dr. Myers had a solo practice in Traverse City. She has also served in the U.S. Army as an administrative specialist, working in military hospitals throughout Europe. She has three children and loves to camp and hike. She is involved in youth hockey and dance with her kids.