Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diana M Pancu has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Diana M Pancu has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Diana M Pancu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
This is the 3rd time I tried to write this only because I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr.Diana Pancu was with my daughter.She made the visit to the ER worth the wait.(the wait was'nt that long)She took her time with Jen and told her everything she was gonna do.Her bedside manner was the best I have experience in a very long time.She made us feel very comfortable with everything.I would'nt mind having to go to the ER if I knew we would get a doctor like her.It's been about a week or so and Jenna still talks about how nice Ms.Diana was and she wish that she was her reg. doctor.So, THANK YOU!THANK YOU!
21 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1997
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
Dr. Diana M Pancu accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedstar Franklin Square Medical Center, 9000 Franklin Square Dr, Rosedale, MD
Dr. Diana M Pancu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rosedale, MD.