Dr. Diana Roth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana Roth?

all round star doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Dr. Roth is smart, patient, funny but not too funny, and altogether one of the most skilled physicians in the practice.

Almost six years of suffering due to a botched c section

Posted on August 13th, 2016

I don't even know how to start. Did some research and heard that Diana Roth was good. When I was in labor in Maimonides baby's heart rate dropped so they quickly prepared me for an emergency c section. They gave me an antibiotic that is forbidden in a few countries due to its side affects but more on that later. They talked really impolitely throughout the c section and put me to sleep as the baby came out so no bonding or even seeing the baby for a few hours. He had two major bumps on his head almost like horns. Doctor said he was hard to get out and he banged his head. Whatever that passed. Second day after baby I had low fever upset stomach and rash. Doctor said its nothing and I should go home. Was in major pain at home fever throwing up etc, called doctor, she prescribed antibiotics over the phone. One week later, I as brought back to emergency unable to stand where after almost 15 hours of waiting we dicovered that I had gotten a c.diff infection (dangerous infection in my intestines) one of the side affects of the antibiotics given to me. The antibiotics she had prescribed over the phone only aggravated the infection. I was hospitalized a week with maternity because Maimonides had no where else to put me and was not allowed to go visit w my son in the lobby. A very traumatizing week. But that was just the beginning. For five years I suffered from unexplained stomach issues, figured they came as a result of the c.diff, went for multiple colonoscopies and was diagnosed with ibs- in other words no clear reason for the stomach issues. At the same time, we have been going through unexplained secondary infertility. With out last try iui before ivf, I became pregnant with an ectopic pregnancy. Thank g-d I am now in much better hands and when they operated they discovered that dr Roth had mistakenly attached my left Fallopian tube to my intestines during the c-section. They explained that that can cause infertility and cannot be seen with X-rays etc, only with surgery. They unattached them, and I am so thankful, but now I understand why I suffered for five almost six years. Do not do not go to dr Roth. I normally do not like to defame someone and if not for this most recent discovery maybe I wouldn't have (although I have many grounds for a lawsuit- all my treatments and stomach issues etc) But this has gone too far and I don't want anyone ever to go through what we have!

lawsuit waiting to happen..stay away

Posted on April 5th, 2016

I saw Dr. Roth when I was high risk. I was never told I had low fluid until after the anatomy scan .Reason for this: she wanted to do the anatomy scan in her office and not the high risk because the big dollars would be paid to her . Finally, when she did send me to high risk Dr .I was hospitalized for 2 weeks .Dr. Roth was there for me maybe 3 times in total. She is very dismissive .I was in labor when she told me I didn't have contractions and rather, it was round ligament pain. Needless to say, I delivered extremely prematurely at home 3 days later. She's awful and knows NOTHING valuable. I may as well gone to a third world country .

Posted on June 20th, 2015

Horrible ...go back to medical school .

Disappointed

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Since dr Roth moved her office I don't feel it's the same. Harder to get in touch with her and I feel she can't give as much attention as she used to because it's very busy and hectic here. I love her and think she's a good dr. But when I needed to get in touch with her after hours, I called the service and never got a call back. I decided to switch Drs.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Excellent and kind doctor

Disappointed

Posted on June 9th, 2014

This new office is horrible the are rude and they speak to you like your not important . What a disgrace !!!!!!

Very unpleasant experience!!!

Posted on April 17th, 2013

I should have changed the doctor to avoid all the problems that I had. I started seeing Dr. Roth when I was 12 weeks pregnant. I saw her only twice throughout the whole pregnancy and she did not even go with me to the hospital when I came to her office in pain fully dilated. I delivered my baby with one of the midwivies. My delivery was a little bit complicated I lost almost 1 liter of blood, only the midwife was with me, so she had to page to get doctors' help. No Dr. Roth around. I stayed in the hospital for 3 days and did not even see her once. She has too many patients, has no time to be concerned about them too much. The appointment are scheduled in her office every 10 min, as a result the waiting time is huge. I would never reccomend her to my friends.

DO NOT recommend

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Having my first baby. Did a lot of research when trying to find a doctor and ended up going to Dr. Roth's practice. The office staff is unbelievably rude (I have NEVER dealt with a less professional and unhelpful staff) and not once did they explain anything to me about how the appointment would go. I would spend a long time waiting because no one would call us back to the appointment only to find I was supposed to just go back there. As a first time mother who has never done this, how was I supposed to just know that. I would have to ask literally four different people what I was supposed to be doing before they would assist me and if I didn't ask, well, I imagine I would still be waiting in the office now. And when I did ask a simple question about something I didn't understand they treated me like I was asking the stupidest thing. I started going to the practice at 12 weeks and am now 25 weeks and I have yet to meet Dr. Roth. I have dealt with both of her midwives, which are helpful and the only good thing about that practice along with the sonogram technician (she has been great). It has been three months and I have yet to meet the woman that might deliver my baby!!! That is unacceptable to me. She should at least introduce herself to new patients. I am changing doctors because I refuse to have my first birthing experience be marred by this TERRIBLE practice!!!

Posted on April 1st, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr Roth to anyone looking for an amazing ob/gyn. I was highly satisfied during my 2 pregnancys/ deliverys. Quality care with a smile!!!!

Posted on January 2nd, 2012

Dr. Roth is a great Dr. Very caring, and very on top of patient if suspects any problems. Always calls back when leaving a message to be called back. May she have lots of success in her practice.

Posted on September 9th, 2011

Very warm office! I felt like the Dr.s really cared and recognized me by all visits, despite the many patients they have.