Dr. Diana Stancov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana Stancov?

Praise

I have been going to Dir.. Stancov for years and she has coached me through many scenarios in my life successfully and is always ready to listen.

Very good fit for me.

Finally met a psychiatrist who offered me real help, kind ear and great advice after our son passed. Easy to get appt, wait not long. Dr. Stancov spends as much time with you as you need.

I have been her patient for 8 years. I was very anxious and depressed when I first saw her. I see her less frequently now that I'm feeling so much healthier and happier.

Wonderful, Caring and Personable

Dr. Stancov has been my doctor for 4 years. She helped me where a previous psychiatrist was incapable. She worked hard to find the right medicine for me, and was always realistic with the expectations for each drug. She always spends time with me, is a really good listener, and provides real world advice. Her broad life experience adds richness to her advice. She also appreciates a good, intellectual conversation, and it is easy to share things with her. And she has a great sense of humor! I really appreciate this wonderful, caring physician.

Absolutely awful experience. I saw her once in high school...didn't care for her then. Figured I would give it another shot and returned to her now 3 years later. Very rude and made inappropriate jokes regarding the sensitive information I told her. I will not be going back and will be seeing a new doctor. Wrong profession for this woman

Dr Stancov has been my doctor for several years. She is a wonderful doctor who has keen insight and is very down to earth. She always spends as much time with me as I need.

Very sweet but does tend to keep visits short. The office is very unorganized

Colorful, honest evaluation. Gets right to the heart of the matter quickly. Sense of humor and easy to talk to.

Knowledgeable, Patient & Caring

My doctor, my friend, who has been there for me through the depths of my despair to the moments where I actually felt happy. This is a unique doctor who cares more about the patient than the money.

She was very cold every time I met with her. I never felt especially comfortable speaking with her and I always felt rushed. I'm glad I've found a new doctor to work with.