Dr. Diana Superfin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Diana Superfin?

Attentive

I was looking for a new oncologist and I am fortunate to have found Dr. Superfin. She is attentive and caring. She takes time to listen. She involves you in your treatment plan. She allows you to make choices. I never feel rushed or hurried. My experience has been exceptional.

CARING AND ATTENTIVE

Dr. Superfin makes me feel that I am important to her. She makes time for me when I have issues...and makes me feel that she truly cares. She talks with me about personal issues such as trips taken to her native Russia and similar books we have read. I believe it takes this to be successful in her kind of field. It is a difficult field she has chosen, and the need to get close to her patients is strong. She achieves it. The office staff always calls me by name, and they are personable. There were many involved in saving my life, and she is one of those special people.

Caring Doctor

The best doctor ever. She was my Chemotherapy Doctor and she knows what she's doing. She is a great listener and she made things happened. I went thru my Chemotherapy with ease knowing what a great team i had. When insurance said i couldn't ,she made her team make it possible. Thank you for all your have done for me under your care. I love you all and god bless.

excellent and caring doctor. returns calls within a few hours. staff is very caring and easy to work with.

Dr. Diana Superfin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.