Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dongfang Diana D Yin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dongfang Diana D Yin has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Dongfang Diana D Yin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
My personal experience with this doctor was not good, when she first seen me she judge me right off the top I'm 23 years old but I look like I'm 17 and when she walk in the room she ask me some questions then was like y'all young kids don't come to the doctor often and I felt very uncomfortable . I don't recommend this doctor for no one.
It's not easy finding a doctor that will listen to you & then give you direct & sound responses. She's a doctor not a shrink. because of the heathcare system she has boundaries that she must abide by. She lets me know what i should worry about & what I need to do for myself. I don't need sympathy i need a doctor who is going to help me stay well. i dont need hand holding, i need directness in the things I need to know. It's not easy starting out with anything new. I've seen her 3-4 times & she & i have gotten comfortable with each other. She doesn't have time to waste & neither do I. I have alot of living to do & she has a family like alot of us so stop judging someone on just one visit. I'll keep going to her as long is she is doing her job which is helping me take care of myself.
Dr. Yin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Dr. Dongfang Diana D Yin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAccucare Medical Service, 1445 City Ave, Wynnewood, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dongfang Diana D Yin in this video.
Dr. Dongfang Diana D Yin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wynnewood, PA.