Dr. Diana M Zitter Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Diana M Zitter?

She is amazing!

She delivered my first son, amazing doctor! She is caring, and straight forward to the point

Dr Zitter is EXCELLENT!!!

The best caring and/empathetic person you could ask for..Thank you for being so supportive

Dr. Zitter is the absolute best there is in her field.

Patient

I moved to Columbus Ohio many years ago and I was referred to her from my OBGYN in Kentucky. I have been with her ever since and that was over 30 years ago. Dr. Zitter has delivered my children and my children's children. The care you receive under Dr. Zitter is exceptional and we here in Columbus Ohio, are very fortunate to have Dr. Zitter as a Doctor in our City.. Dr. Zitter is a wonderful and caring Doctor that will go that extra mile for you when you have a medical need and she definitely has extensive medical knowledge to help you understand why she does the things she does for you. An amazing Doctor! I can honestly say that by far, Dr. Zitter is the BEST Doctor I have ever had and I am very honored to know her and to call her my Doctor.

I Don't Mind the Wait

Dr. Zitter has been my ob/gyn for over 24 years. I do not mind the wait in the waiting room as I know she will give me my due time too. She knows me by name and is very interested in me as a person. She asks to see pictures of my kids, children she delivered. I hope she never retires.

I WENT TO DR.ZITTER WHEN I LIVED ON STATE RT.104 10 YEARS AGO AND I MOVED TO FLORIDA BUT I ALWAYS THINK HOW GOOD SHE WAS. SHE WAS ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN TO ME. THEY DON'T HAVE DOCTORS LIKE THAT DOWN HERE IN FLORIDA. SHE WAS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR. SHE PROBABLY DON'T REMEMBER ME BUT I STILL THINK OF HER. I WISHED I WAS BACK IN GROVE CITY TO COME TO HER. SHE WAS GREAT !!!!IF SHE HAPPENS TO REMEMBER ME CAN YOU EMAIL ME TO LET YOU KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING.

Dr. Diana M Zitter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.