- 31 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 7 expertise
- 2 locations
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane A Burr DO
Dr. Diane A Burr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Okemos, MI, with another office in Bay City, MI. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane A Burr has 2 locations
1484 Straits Dr Ste 5
Bay City, MI 48706
Book Online Now
Dr. Diane A Burr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Diane A Burr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
31 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Diane A Burr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Diane A Burr's office for more information.
2205 Jolly Rd Ste B Okemos, MI : (517) 347-4085
1484 Straits Dr Ste 5 Bay City, MI 48706
Locations & Directions
Dr. Diane A Burr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Okemos, MI.