Diane Ahlman Is this you?

Have you seen Diane Ahlman?

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Exceptional "partner" in care

Posted on February 1st, 2015

She is a wonderful Doctor! I will be happy to have her again as our Dr.

preschool teacher

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Takes time to listen to your problems.

HIghly recommend

Posted on April 14th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Ahlman for about fifteen years now and couldn't be happier. Scheduling appts. has never been a problem. Dr. Ahlaman's staff is always courteous and helpful, from the front desk to her nurse assistant Cheryl. Dr. Ahlman never makes you feel rushed in an appt. She listens and answers any and all questions. Feel very comfortable about my health and care at Artemis Health.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Ahlman since Artemis Health opened approximately 15 yrs ago. I was very unhappy with my previous doctor and when a friend told me about a new practice that had opened and that she really liked it I made the switch. Dr. Ahlman has an excellent bedside manner that puts you at ease and she has never made me feel like I'm just another patient. She takes the time to listen and works to address any and all issues and when my elderly mother was living with me she took her (and all of her aliments) on as a patient and to say that my Mom loved Dr. Ahlman would be an understatement! I'm happy to say all these years later and all the red tape that goes along with medical care today Dr. Ahlman hasn't changed one bit she is still the caring dedicated doctor she was when I met her, she makes going to the doctor a pleasent experience!

Posted on March 10th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Ahlman for 10 years. I could not wish for a more caring kind compassionate and professional Doctor. She listens always never makes you feel rushed at an appointment and her diagnostic skills with me have been 100% accurate. I love the fact that she encourages healthy lifestyle v medication where possible. I work in medical and would highly recommend Dr Ahlman. The office has wonderful helpful and kind staff and the environment is calm and reassuring.

mixed feelings

Posted on June 24th, 2011

i think she is very smart and experienced, but I have had some weird interactions with her. I understand the other comment about her being a Jekyll and Hyde. As long as you agree with her and don't challenge her opinion it's fine. She spends a lot of time with you and I have never felt rushed.

Dr. Ahlman Is Exceptional

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I have been a patient with Dr. Ahlman for at least 8 years or more and I have always found her to be knowledgeable and caring. Her nursing and clerical staff are exceptional and she is afiliated with an equally rated team of specialists for referrals. It is definitely a client-based office. Unlilke previous physcians, Dr. Ahlman helped me realize that prescriptions are not always the first or best option for medical treatment. She firmly believes that less is best and a healthy lifestyle is the body's best first line of defense. But when necessary with her laptop she is able to send prescriptions to my pharmacy before I leave the exam room. And having the lab located downstairs for blood work & testing is very convenient. I am very satisfied with the care I receive from Dr. Diane Ahlman and her team!

Dr. Ahlman is the Greatest!

Posted on April 16th, 2010

Wait time varies at Dr. Ahlman's office, depending what is going on with other patients. However, when Dr. Ahlman gets to you, she gives her undivided attention to you for as long as you need her. She is kind and compassionate. She never gives the impression that she is rushed, or that your questions or concerns are at all trivial. She explains what is happening in your body, and how to remedy the problem, and sends you home with written instructions. I have never had a doctor with whom I felt so comfortable and safe, and felt that I was getting the best care available.

Best doctor I've had..

Posted on February 1st, 2010

I've been happy with Dr A for many years. She's cautious and thorough about diagnosing and always respects my own opinion about my body. Of course I'd recommend her.

Best Primary Doctor I've ever had

Posted on January 27th, 2010

Have been going to Diane for 11 years; she's warm and caring; books half hour appts for me due to the complexity of my visits; always hugs me before I leave

mean spirited doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Ahlman for many years. i have never cared for her aloof and curt mannerisms,but the supporting staff is wonderful,as is her substitute Dr. Baratta. At my last visit,I was in severe pain and she verbally attacked me and made me cry. SHe can be a Jekyl and Hyde. Don't go there.