Dr. Diane Altkorn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Altkorn?

Retiree

Posted on October 19th, 2016

I have been a patient for 30 yrs and I am not the easiest person but she has been there thru the Good ..Bad.. and Ugly and she always show up and and shows out and always get right back when you reach out promptly ...best choice I ever made for Healthcare..She one of the Best

Patient

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Altkorns for more tha 15 years. I love her to death. She is always friendly but professional. She knows how much of a wimp I am makes sure I get the best treatment. If she cannot solve the problem she will send me to some one who can.I think she is the best. I do not think I could feel comfortable with anyone else. Her nurse is geat also.

Birth Control