Dr. Diane L Baird Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Diane L Baird?

She has a difficult time listening to you and pays more attention to her PA's advise. I felt like I was being lectured to instead of helped. After seeing another Doctor I found out her diagnosis was incorrect .

Very couteous, professional. With a dermatologist follow-up appointments are necessary to catch spread, reoccurence of cancer. Almost disappointed that it's only a yearly appointment after she's removed a couple basal & squamos cancers, one melanoma..

Dr. Baird has cared for me, for almost 20 years. I trust her diagnosis and skill as a doctor of dermatology. Thank you Dr. Baird for all of the years of treating and caring for me.

Worst front office staff on the planet

Front office staff is rude and incompetent. Find another dermatologist if you can.

-The first appointment was scheduled on Sat. Gladly I cancelled it because the doctor didn't work on Sat.-I felt felt disrespected and deceived to see thie cold doctor.-the waiting time for check-up was surprising long. I waited more than 20 minutes(5 minutes outside, 15 minutes in the room) after my appointment time. The doctor only spent time with me like 1 minute. (really no kidding)

She is an excellent Dr. and is very thorough and pleasant to talk with and makes it very easy to discuss any problem areas. Good staff support.

Grat doc!

Being under Dr. Baird's care is always a positive experience .

WONDERFUL

You cannot lose with this physician!

Superior Physician!

I have nothing but a positive experience to report about Dr. Baird and her staff. She really listens to her patients and her examinations are extremely thorough. Dr. Baird demonstrates exceptional professionalism and I would not hesitate to recommend her as I have many times.

I saw this doctor two or three times while she worked with Peace Health Medical Group. I had a large mole on my leg that remained unchanged during the time I saw her at Peace Health and well beyond the one time I saw her in her present private practice. What bothered me about her is that she waited until she was in private practice until she considered it important enough that I have that mole removed. Why didn't she suggest its removal while she was employed by someone? I didn't feel that my well being was her goal. I also had to ask her to look on the left side of my face during the skin check at her private practice. She omitted that area while checking on her own with an assistant present. I have no idea why the assistant was present. No other dermatologist has needed an assistant present while I had my skin checked. Take note and make your own decision on whether or not this is your type of doctor.

disappointing dermatologist

i was warned about this doctor but always try to give people a fair chance. plus she was one of the few pre-approved dermatologists for my insurance coverage. i was very disappointed in her demeanor and attitude and she made me feel unconfotable about my questions. i was also surprised at how unfriendly the front desk people were, as well as trying to get help with paying the bill thru accounting and insurance. i would never go there again or recommend her for anyone else.

annoyed with apathy

this doctor has the worst bedside manner and acts as though she doesn't even like people. her own skin should be in better condition for being a dermatologist and she criticized both me and my son regarding our moles. other staff was also rude and billing department was extremely incompetent and unhelpful.