Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diane E Begley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Begley prides herself on being a one women show however she is very incompetant. Several times we had to wait to be seen and she does not follow though with her patients! A simple phone call for a standard breathing treatments that my mother has been taking for her COPD for the last 6 years couldn't be done after 3 phone calls in a month's time! It is an outrage that this women be aloud to "run" her own practice. I was sadly mistaken when I chose her for my mother's care thinking that a small one on one care would be great big mistake! I warn any and all stay away from this dr she is entirely too full of herself to help her patients!
I really like Dr. Begley. She is a very nice person. She spent a lot of time with me during appointments. She is very pleasant and it's very easy to talk to her. The drawback is that she has only got one person who works with her in her office and that person only works part-time. So if I had an emergency she was hard to get ahold of. It took her a long time to call in prescriptions - several days in fact. I didn't like that I had to come into the office for almost everything I had a question about when I can call the office that my children go to and speak to a nurse who can answer the majority of my questions. Her billing was also very disorganized. Like I said before - she is a wonderful person, if she worked in a clinic that was fully staffed I would go to her.
29 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Diane E Begley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUnity Healthcare, 3801 Amelia Ave Ste C, Lafayette, IN
Dr. Diane E Begley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, IN.