Dr. Diane M Bernardi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane M Bernardi?

Trusted Doctor

I trust Dr. Brenardi with my life. She has found and saved me from cancerous tumors 5 or more times over the last 20 some years. Very knowledgeable Doctor and caring person.

A wonderful Dr. that also has compassion. A very nice group of staff members.

Patient is low priority.

Highly disappointed with scheduling and lack of professionalism. They do not have considerations for patients from out-of-town with regards to scheduling. I was told that if we are not able to keep our family’s appointment that Dr. Bernardi will never see us again unless it’s an emergency.

We were scheduled to see Dr. Bernardi and never once met her. Was seen by a CNP insteed. Thought that the charges were very high for never being seen by the Doctor. They appearred to want to rush us through.

I could not be more pleased with the service provided by Doctor Bernardi. She took extra time with me, even checking on some things that I had not come in to see her about. She took the time to fully explain what I should watch for. She was very outgoing with a very friendly personality. I do not see her often, but each time it has been the same courteous, professional service.