Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane K Bodemann
Dr. Diane K Bodemann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs National Park, AR. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bodemann is affiliated with CHI St Vincent Hot Springs (formerly Mercy Hospital Hot Springs). Dr. Bodemann has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane K Bodemann has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Diane K Bodemann has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Diane K Bodemann has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
When you go to a doctor you want them to have a good bedside manner, not talk down to you, or assume you have a medical degree, Dr. Diane is all that. She listens and brings you in on your care not just taking for granted that she knows it all. She realizes that as the patient we know our own bodies and whether or not something will fit into our lifestyle. She may not always have good news but even the bad news comes easier from her. I would change insurance coverage and move if need be before I would give up being cared for by Dr. Diane.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bodemann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Tulsa Medical College
Dr. Diane K Bodemann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChi Saint Vincent Internal Medicine, 1662 Higdon Ferry Rd Ste 200, Hot Springs National Park, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Diane K Bodemann in this video.
Dr. Diane K Bodemann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.