Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diane T Cabana has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Diane T Cabana has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Showing 4 of 4
Several years ago went to Lake Champlain OB GYN and was hospitalized at 10 wks with hyperemesis. Horrible experience by itself. That was before I met Dr. Cabana. While in the hospital I experienced severe cramping with bleeding. It hurt so badly that I was screaming. Cabana ordered stadol, which I later discovered was a narcotic. It knocked me out for about 12 hrs and when I woke up the pervasive nausea I had been experiencing was gone for a couple of hours. An ultrasound confirmed the pregnancy was still viable. Dr Cabana came to my room for a visit afterward and I have never seen a physician behave the way she did then. She proceeded to SHOUT that I was obviously a narcotic addict (because the stadol caused the nausea to end) and that I had put something in my vagina in an attempt to end my pregnancy. She added that the nausea itself was, in her opinion, caused by narcotic withdrawal. I was shocked as obviously I am not a narcotic addict. I was even more shocked when she discharged me from the hospital. Suffered a miscarriage. Traumatized.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Womens Healthcare, 8 Broad St, Plattsburgh, NY
Dr. Diane T Cabana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.