Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane K Combs
Dr. Diane K Combs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Legal Medicine. Dr. Combs is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown. Dr. Combs has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Diane K Combs has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Dr. Diane K Combs has the following 2 expertise
- Women's Health
- Adolescent Medicine
Showing 2 of 3
Well addressed professional.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Diane K Combs - Posted on September 30th, 2013
The best I've ever known
Self-verified patient of Dr. Diane K Combs - Posted on September 29th, 2009
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Combs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1980
Glendale Adventist Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Diane K Combs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.