Dr. Diane Connelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Connelly?

Posted on November 16th, 2015

When I had a miscarriage, she sat with me for as long as I needed and answered all of my questions. She made me understand it wasn't my fault and was very caring.

Don't waste your time, they don't value it!!

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I have never felt so rushed by a Dr & their staff before in my life. I felt very unwelcome. Any question I asked felt like I was being a burden. The Dr answered my question as she was walking out the door. I felt completely disrespected. This will not be my Dr for sure.

Great surgeon!

Posted on June 25th, 2015

I have just recommended Dr. Connelly to yet another friend that needs a good surgeon. Dr. Connelly was very patient with me as we navigated the hysterectomy process and I am extremely grateful that she happened to be recommended to me when I needed a surgeon. My surgery was in 2008 and I have felt better since this surgery than I ever did in the other 48 years of my life. Dr Connelly is a very professional, talented, thorough and kind surgeon. Highly recommend her.

A doctor that loves cesareans

Posted on July 13th, 2012

If you want a vaginal birth I wouldnt go to her. If you like lots of technology and a surgical birth she is the one for you.

Posted on September 22nd, 2016