Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Debenedetto
Dr. Diane Debenedetto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Easthampton, MA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Debenedetto is affiliated with Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The, Holyoke Hospital Inc and Holyoke Hospital Out Patient. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane Debenedetto has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Diane Debenedetto has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 2 of 2
I saw this doctor years ago for a GI exam. She insisted on giving me a pelvic exam, which I agreed to b/c it had been awhile. She performed this exam extremely unprofessionally. It bothered me for well over a year before I fully understood why, and shortly thereafter I happened to meet someone else who had the same experience with her. That was my one and only experience with this doctor.
Dr. Debenedetto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Holyoke Hospital Inc
Holyoke Hospital Out Patient
38 Years Experience
University of Massachusetts
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions132 Cottage St, Easthampton, MA
Dr. Diane Debenedetto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easthampton, MA.