Dr. Diane E Dubinsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane E Dubinsky?

Excellent Doctor

I have been taking my children to Fairfax Pediatrics for several years. I only have great things to say. My son has multiple medical issues, and I was referred to Dr. Dubinsky by his specialists. They were right. She is very knowledgeable and thorough. We were in need of a general pediatrician who could handle a case like my son's and she was the right one. Very thorough and competent. She was also very gentle with him and very patient as well. She was warm and receptive to hearing about our needs and provided our son with excellent care. I have been to many physicians with my son, and she is one of the best! The new office is bright and cheerful and the staff were very nice. I got an appointment the same day and only waited about 10 minutes to be brought back. The nurse was wonderful! I highly recommend her and Fairfax Pediatrics.

Great doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Dubinsky for several years now. She takes care of three of my children. She is kind and compassionate! always takes time to listen and evaluates the whole situation. She was referred to me by several specialists, they know how their patients are cared for and they were right! She is a great doctor.

Excellent comprehensive caring

my experience was excellent. Dr. Dubinsky takes the time to evaluate all the issues. She doesn't just focus on the one issue you come in for, but really treats the "whole child."I found her to be pleasant and compassionate. I highly recommend her! The nurses there were excellent as well.

Very Unprofessional and hot tempered person

I will not go there again. It was a waste of our time.

Terrible Bedside Manner

I don't know if it was because we were the last appointment on a Friday or this woman was having a personal issue but this doctor chose to attack me about my 8 year old daughter's weight in front of her. We were being seen because my daughter had begun an exercise program (for weight control) and was experiencing exercise-induced asthma symptoms that run in our family. Rather than treating her for asthma as the doctor we later saw at another practice did, this doctor focused on my child's weight. When it was clear that the appointment wasn't going anywhere I left. A few weeks later I was sent my medical records by this doctor telling me that they could not longer treat us. My daughter has been a patient since birth.