Dr. Diane E Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane E Rosen?

Dr. Rosen was beyond helpful throughout my ENTIRE pregnancy! She answered all my questions & helped me get ready for labor. I instantly connected with her. & understood what I wanted as far as due date (12/22) & dos not want a baby so close to Christmas. I was induced, she did deliver me via c section. She told me step by step process with everythin . & the following days I was in the hospital she checked on me & made sure I was comfortable. would not go to anyone else!

I was referred to Dr. Rosen by another doctor. She was excellent, which is why she and the office personnel rate highly.

Best.

Dr. Rosen is a great doctor. I will be happy to have her deliver my babies when the time comes. Her entire staff makes me feel so comfortable in what can be a very uncomfortable situation. She is quick, but is willing to answer all questions. I went to the doctor feeling nervous and anxious, and I left feeling great. She is by far the best doctor I have ever seen!

I went to Dr. Rosen for Gyn issue and she was not very helpful. I got info about my issue on Web Md. I sought a second opinion. I was told by another provider that she gave me bad advice.

Dr Rosen is very inexperienced and she does not do the proper testing at the beginning of your pregnancy. She puts your child at risk for 9 months. She will NOT deliver your baby when its time, as you have expected this entire 9 moths. After the delivery you will have a problem, blood clots, high bp, heavy bleeding and she will give you the abortion pill and tell you to wait it out. Her staff (Angie) is very rude. You do not want to come to Dr Rosen. Tell your friends and family about her