2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Diane B Ebaugh?

Patient

Have been a patient of Dr. Ebaugh's for well over 20 years. She delivered my son. I have received nothing but excellent care. Sure sometimes they have been late in calling in a prescription or something minor got missed, but nothing any other doctor's office has ever done. Only human. Her staff has always been friendly and helpful in most cases.

Not real great treatment.

Dr. Ebaugh is ok. Don't care for her bedside manor. Pretty cold and impersonal. Her nurses are very nice. However the front desk people are nothing but rude. They rarely say thank or your welcome and when you call for an appointment, they always sound like you are a burden. When you call to ask for prescription help or ask for a referral no matter how early you call, they won't get back to you until the end of the day. If you are in dire need of some medication, you might as well go to emergency, because they will blow you off until it suits them to call you.

Very pleased

Dr Ebaugh is a great primary care physician. She listens and works with me. She and her staff are very responsive to my healthcare needs and concerns, ...

Great !

I have been very pleased with the professionalism of Dr Ebaugh and her her entire staff. Scheduled appointments are timely with minimal wait time and Dr Ebaugh spends the time discussing my healthcare concerns with me so that we can reach a healthcare plan that is workable for us both. When I need to go in for an acute problem, the staff schedules me as soon as possible with Dr Ebaugh or one of the NP's . I receive copies of my lab work and get return calls on labs in a timely manner. Dr Ebaugh and her staff make me an active part in my healthcare which is as it should be.

Dr. Ebaugh is very nice. Her staff is simply AWFUL!

I really like Dr. Ebaugh as a person but she is a slip-shod physician. I had high blood pressure and triglycerides for years until I finally had a series of TIAs.....which sent me to a different doctor. I will never go back.

Nice physician who misses details

Too many things were missed with Dr. Ebaugh. I finally went elsewhere to get diagnosis and care.

The office is a medical factory. There is little time for healthcare review. You are in and out like a revolving door. Dr. Ebaugh does not have time to spend on diagnosis and follow-up.

Sloppy Doc

Dr. Ebaugh is a very nice person but she does not pay attention to the patient or respond appropriately to labs. She mis-diagnosed cancer!

Dr. Ebaugh=I Don't Care.....

Dr. Ebaug's answer to all problems is diet and exercise. I want a doctor who will help me be pro-active and not pick up the pieces after I had a strok, heart attack, cancer.

Fantastic Doctor!

Dr. Ebaugh is great, her bedside maner is top notch. She has cared for my entire family for years, we adore her. She has went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we are healthy. My only problem is with some of the office staff, they seem to be quite rude at times or dismissive and that makes things a little tense but I just pay them no mind. Dr. Ebaugh is an angel!

Longtime patient

Really like Dr. Ebaugh. She delivered my son. Have never had a problem with her. The staff usually call me right back when there is a problem. Also, her PA is very competent. If she does not know what is wrong, she has referred me to a specialist.

Dr. Diane B Ebaugh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hastings, MI.