Dr. Diane Eden Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Diane Eden?

Excellent Care

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Efficient and Excellent Care

She was the only doctor to find that I had major depression.

Posted on December 23rd, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Eden for medication for my depression since 2000. She was the first doctor to diagnose me properly and administer the correct medication. Not only is she a psychiatrist she is a pharmacist. At first she may appear abrupt; she asks blunt questions and expects honest answers. However, as you get to know her you'll find she is a caring doctor. She does expect you to be on time and keep to your appointment date -- if you can't, call in as soon as you can. Also, don't make a habit of changing appointments all the time. I've put my trust in her for 16 years and she deserves it.

Very professional, though not "happy-happy-joy-joy" in consult

Posted on February 27th, 2016

I would recommend her. She has a little bit of a Joe Friday "just the facts, ma'am" flavor in consultation, but I'm fine with it. I am seeing one of the many talk therapists at her practice to "feel good". I go to her because she is a licensed pharmacist and an experienced psychiatrist. We didn't waste time. She listened well and explained her very nuanced analysis in a way I could understand. I felt she "got me" and my situation. If you want short-term feel-good, see a movie. If you want to get started solving your problem immediately, see Dr. Eden.

Dr. Eden is not a very nice person but her staff is great

Posted on January 16th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Eden was very upsetting. I was under a lot of distress and went under some complications from my prescriptions and had to call in outside office hours. After I was scolded I had a mental breakdown. I called her another day and she also yelled at a pharmacist. Overall, Dr. Eden did not provide me a comfortable setting and is rude & unprofessional, especially when dealing with patients with mental illnesses. Be careful of this doctor, she might make you cry too. However her office and staff are great.

The WORST

Posted on November 4th, 2015

I wish I could give LESS than 1 star.! She is rude, condescending and a quack! Finally decided to check blood pressure while people are on stimulants, YET DOESNT TELL THE PATIENT THE RESULTS. she told me MONTHS LATER that the meds caused me to have high blood pressure. She needs to lose her license.

(Dr Eden)

Posted on August 15th, 2015

(Dr) Eden has no business even CLAIMING to be a doctor. She is cold, callous, and doesn't seem to care at all. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone other than a review board.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

She just writes scripts, doesn't do anything else. Zero bedside manner.

Unprofessional

Posted on February 10th, 2015

VERY unprofessional and poor psych doctors.

The worst psychiatrist ever!

Posted on September 27th, 2014

I went to dr. Eden numerous times and can honestly say she is the coldest most uncaring psychiatrist I have ever seen. Why she picked this field (other than the money) is beyond me. I would never never go back to her!

DEAD-end

Posted on March 9th, 2014

I wouldn't send my worst enemy to see this so called psychiatrist. She never knew what was going on with me, even after telling her. Sure enough, on the next visit, she would be oblivious to what was discussed on our last visit except for the meds (pusher?) and she never communicated with the therapist and vise-versa....5 thumbs down : (

Very poor!

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

I have a very hectic work schedule and it is hard to make an appointment between 9 and 5. Dr. Eden will not make appointments outside that time frame. She will never call in a prescription refill. You have to see her everytime. She is dull, monotone, and will rarely look you in the eye. All of this makes me feel that she doesn't really care about me or my mental health needs. Yes, Dr. Eden, sometimes people do need our prescriptions called in. They are just as important to us as any other medicine and people that work during the week need to schedule after 5 or on weekends sometimes. I will never go back to Dr. Eden.

Dr. Eden is paid by drug companies such as Pfizer

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Not only is Dr. Eden a terrible doctor with no bedside manner and nocompassion, she also accepts cash payments from drug companies such as pfizer. In my opinion that is very unethical. If she is paid by drug companies, which drugs do you think she will recommend? I would never recommend Dr. Eden.