Dr. Diane Fenster Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Diane Fenster?

I would not recommend a non listening doctor. Vote with your money, by not utilizing the services offered.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Time to hang it up. I am disappointed and upset. I am recommending you avoid this person.. seek another dr/ individual to help you and your child/ren. for every person that shares a negative there are a hundred more that just walked away and never came back. please walk away before arriving. This doctor does not listen. on two different occasions, She had not listened to us when we bring child symptoms... nothing worse than a "practitioner" who will not actually listen to a parent. Incident one: when my child was small i took her is for fever, yellow mucus and serious coughing.. knowing it was the dreaded ick. i was told it was nothing but a common cold. three days later i took her to a real doctor.. prescription antibiotics for chest infection and sinus infection. now just after a yearly check up.. talked about abnormal waking a coughing in the middle of the night... "blown off" as if i dont know what i am talking about.. and a worrisome parent here is is. a few days later.. cough has developed into a chest infection/ and we are off to visit a real doctor.. ENOUGH... I am no longer rewarding an incompetent listener, to whom i address, express and share the symptoms of a sick child. I am voting with my money/ associated visits.. no more dr diane fenster.. if only one person learns early that she doesnt listen.. in advance and does not have to pay double or triple office visit fees. I have helped another person.

couldnt ask for a better doctor!

Posted on January 24th, 2014

Dr. Fenster was actually my pediatrician and is now my daughters as well. We have been through many tough challenging times, but I never last confidence in her. She is always going to go the extra mile for her patients.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017