Have you seen Dr. Diane M Ferguson?

Best Physician I've had in a long time, very friendly, and most important she listens and does not rush you out of the office. Very pleased with her and the staff.

Best doctor in the world

Ok Doctor

Dr. Ferguson is very personable but seems only able to address one health issue at a time. I've been struggling with a condition for quite some time and seen various doctors who want to disregard my condition because my bloodwork always comes back normal. Dr. Ferguson is no different. When I bring up the matter during each of my many visits, I get the same non-responsiveness. Perhaps it's just the HMO way. Might be time to look elsewhere.

The Fabulous Dr. Ferguson

Dr. Ferguson is outstanding. She's very thorough, covers all bases and has a very friendly, engaging personality. Very easy to open up to and non-judgmental. Definitely one of the few doctors I have ever had whom I have ever looked forward to going to see. Incredibly smart and knowledgeable as well. Really a great doctor, highly recommended.

The best! Kind, considerate, listens (Very important!), but can be tough when she has to be. Also , takes excellent care of my mother-in-law who is 94 and has senile dementia. I'm not a very good pateint, but she takes good care of me in spite of myself.

Dr. Diane M Ferguson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Redondo Beach, CA.