Dr. Diane M Flershem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane M Flershem?

Dr. Flershem is the most compassionate, thorough dr. I have ever had. Love her!

A+ Dr !

Dr. Flershem is the best Dr. anyone can ask for. I can back up the wonderful reviews below. And as far as appointments, it may be hard to get in for an appt, but if you need a follow-up, you get in as needed. Just everything you want and need for a Dr !

Wonderful Dr.

I have one word to describe Dr. Flershem. Meticulous. She does not miss any detail and she also has excellent bedside manner those two qualities in one person is unheard of in the medical field.I have even started referring friends and family to her.Great Dr! You will not feel like you wasted your time as I have felt when visiting other physicians.

Exceptional doctor!

De. Flershem has been the best Dr. I have ever had! She is caring, thorough, the office staff is great and there is nothing more I could ask for. Just exceptional!

We start together

I moved 12 years ago to Chicago, and I have the fortune to make an appointment with Dr. Flershem (she was the first female Dr. at Riverside), since then I know I have the best Dr. I can ask for, last year was really tough, she was always there for me, she take the time to explain and follow up with any test, lab, x-ray and any procedure she prescribes; not like any dr. that they only send the assistant to contact you and gave the results, she follow up her self making sure the results are deliver on time.For all her caring love to the profession I can Assure Dr. Flershem is an A+ Dr.

Great Doctor

Diane is the best Dr. I have ever had. She is very knowledgeable and is up to date on the newest treatment options and medicines. Very caring and spends a lot of time with you. I highly recommend her.