Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Diane S Ford has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Diane S Ford has the following 14 expertise
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Basal Cell
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Diane S Ford has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Diane S Ford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
Originally saw Dr Ford for a severe case of Roscea. She prescribed the most expensive cream for it which in the long run did very little. I was seen by here assistant for a body check and pointed out the small red dot on my face. Not only did the assistant have a lousy attitude (she made me feel very unimportant), but she said the red dot was nothing. I made another appt 6 months later for my Rosacea and when i went to the appt I was told they did not accept my insurance so I left and made an appt with another dermo. Well I had basal cell carcinoma and have had mohs surgery on it right away.and I was given a very inexpensive cream fro the Rosacea that does better. Now I am charged $25 for not cancelling that appt that I didnt miss and they would not take it off my account and then auto charged me for it when I complained. Do not go here!
I met with Dr. Ford for the first time today and did not know what to expect. Dr. Ford and her entire staff were very friendly, and totally exceeded my expectation. The office has a great atmosphere, and lots of smiling faces. I felt very confident walking out of the office after my visit after meeting with Dr. Ford. If you have any dermatology issues, or are unsure about a suspicious spot on your skin-Dr. Ford is the place to go!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Diane S Ford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsJen John Inc, 68 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste C, Frederick, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Diane S Ford, MD - Dermatology in Frederick, MD, in this video.
Dr. Diane S Ford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.