Dr. Diane France Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Diane France?

DrHunt

Posted on July 26th, 2016

The information concerning this physician is not correct. The phone number here is for Tilly Family Medical Clinic.

happy patient

Posted on January 27th, 2013

I'm 57-years-old and have been seeing Dr. France for about 10 years. She, without a doubt, is the best, most caring doctor I've ever seen (and I have ms and about 30 years of gynecological problems). The amount of time she spends with me and dealing with my problems (and the inevitable insurance hassles sometimes required to get the treatments she thinks I should have) is astounding; and I've never waited longer than 10 minutes to see her. She cured me (as much as possible) of physical problems that I'd dealt with for at least 20 years (and made me think I was simply crazy). Thank god for her...and for all the doctors like her! If you just want a quick, temporary fix and bottle of meds...don't bother seeing her. She cares too much to participate in that kind of doctoring.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

Dr. France has always been accurate with her diagnosis and is a very caring doctor.

Excellent

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Dr. France has been my doctor for several years and I'm always impressed with how thorough she is. She listens carefully and ALWAYS takes as much time as she (or I) need. Excellent physician!

Posted on January 19th, 2011