Dr. Diane Hartman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Diane Hartman?

Posted on August 28th, 2016

Fantastic Doctor and superb staff

Very good doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

In my first experience with her, I was not a fan. I think it was mainly because of the great pain I was in, as I had kidney stones and many painful ovarian cysts. But this second go-round with kidney stones has led me to see what a great doctor she is. She explains everything very thoroughly and even told me to contact her, day or night, if need be. She's very nice, and because of hereditary kidney stones, I think I'll be seeing her for a long time!!! Also, the people that work in her office are so friendly and nice!

Bladder cancer

Posted on June 6th, 2015

Dr. Hartman was one of the best doctors I have seen in the past year. I went to another urologist and was told I had bladder cancer and my only option was to remove bladder. I was refered to Dr. Hartman by another doctor and I can' say enough good about her. She listened to my concerns and felt she genuinely cared about my problem.She performed 2 surgeries in the hospital and the two surgeries proved the cancer was not in the muscle,as the other doctor had told me without doing any procedure. I have followed up with radiation,and I still have my bladder. She listened and took time to answer all of our questions and has a wonderful bed side manner. This doctor truly treats the patients concerns as well as the disease

Terrible office customer service

Posted on March 31st, 2014

I made an appointment over the phone. I was mailed paperwork to fill out and bring to the appointment. I showed up for the appointment on time and was told I didn't have any appointment in the system ever. I was in the system and they had all paperwork from my referring physician but no appointment. I had made arrangements for childcare for my 3 year old for this appointment and told them I could see anyone. I was told no on was available and the best they could do was another appointment in over two weeks. I called the office manager that afternoon to tell her what happened and asked her to return my call. I never got a phone call. I cannot give the Dr. a rating because I was never able to see her. If you dare make an appointment, you should double check that it got put in the system before you go. I'm being seen by another urologist before they could ever even reschedule the appointment. Very poor customer service!!

Knowledgeable but Insensitive

Posted on November 13th, 2012

I believe that reviews are very important in determining who to trust with your health, which is why I feel obligated to pass on my experience with Dr. Hartman. I was very grateful after she was able diagnose the issue that I'd been suffering with for years in just a few visits, however, after the diagnosis the rest of my experience was awful. After an investigative surgery into my bladder, I was in intense pain and very scared-I was in college and terrified to use the bathroom and concerned because of an excess of blood and clots in my urine. I called the office multiple times crying, and she never called me back. Her nurse returned my call the next day but even after I asked to talk to my doctor and was reassured that she would call me, I never heard from her. I have a great deal of pain from interstitial cystitis, and was more then willing to take the prescription that she recommended in spite of the fact that hair loss and bald spots were a symptom and my wedding was just 2 months away and the medicine was more then I could afford. The pain was that bad. The medication helped reduce the frequency of the debilitating outbursts of pain, but every 6 or 8 weeks I would be completely crippled. I dealt with this while I waited in cap and gown to receive my diploma, the whole time distracted with fears that I wasn't going to remain continent throughout the ceremony. My wedding night at the Ritz was interrupted by pain that had me balled up and near the point of tears all night. The worst however, was yesterday at my new job and a chemical engineer. I was in such fierce pain, that I called Dr. Hartman in the morning (I didn't reach her of course) and begged the nurse to have her call me; I pleaded my case, and told her it was urgent that I talk to the doctor and that I was willing to make the long drive down if she could help me. Again, I was reassured that she would call me shortly. Unfortunately, I couldn't bear the pain and was taken to the emergency room before her nurse called me back a day later to tell me that they could make an appnt for me in the next few weeks to look into a DMSO instillation. If Dr. Hartman remembered me at all she would know that I had a reaction to the catheter last time. I will never return to Dr. Hartman and could never recommend her to anyone.

Bigotry

Posted on April 19th, 2011

I would recommend a different urologist,I dont think she can read honestly.Thank You

Posted on January 27th, 2017