Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Diane L Heath
Diane L Heath is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Diane L Heath has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 3
Self-verified patient of Diane L Heath - Posted on April 16th, 2013
Full disclaimer: this is a second hand review. My mother passed away one month ago. Three years before, she had a complete physical from Dr. Heath. During that physical, Dr. Heath missed a stage IV ovarian cancer diagnosis. According to two oncologists I consulted, this level of metastasis would have taken months, if not years, to develop and should have been noticeable on a physical exam. I would strongly urge existing and potential patients to see another doctor.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGeorgia Tech University, 740 Ferst Dr, Atlanta, GA
Diane L Heath is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.