Dr. Diane M Hilal-Campo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane M Hilal-Campo?

Great doctor. Very caring and professional. Office staff is wonderful!

Your Forever Doctor

Dr. Campo has taken care of my eyes for about 10 years. She has performed cataract surgery on myself and my husband. She’s also done LASIK on both of my children with amazing results. She is an extremely careful, double checking and repeating the testing until everything matches. Sure it might be a pain in the neck to be in the office a little longer, but wouldn’t you want your doctor to do everything in her power to ensure a perfect result? I sure did!!! And thats what I got, and my husband, and both of my kids!!! She is without question the best doctor I've ever had!!! Now a quick note about her office staff. They are all very well trained and very professional. The technicians work hand in hand with her all day. She has done an excellent job training them from the ground up. If you are in the market for a new eye doctor STOP LOOKING! You've just found her! Dr Diane Hilal-Campo is the only eye doctor you will ever need!!!!!

One word: Amazing!

Don't let the soft, feminine appearance of this lady doctor fool you-she is very demanding of her staff. She expects excellence from them, and she gets it. Her staff is top-notch because Dr. Campo only demands excellence from herself. Dr. Campo does not have Saturday hours, but opened the office to treat my spouse who was not an established patient at that time. Who would do that? Amazing doctor! I have been a patient for a number of years now and my husband and I are so happy we found her! She is efficient, caring and knowledgeable. I can only say the same about her staff. Terrific person, terrific doctor.

Dr. Campo is fabulous. Wouldn't go anywhere else for my eyes. I do however, buy my glasses elsewhere at a far reduced cost.

Mrs.

I have been to Dr. Campo several times and have never had to wait for more than 10 minutes because her office is so efficiently run. The staff is caring, professional, and very knowledgeable. I adore Dr. Campo, and I believe she is the very best ophthalmologist I have ever been to in over 30 years. I had cataract surgery by another doctor about 15 years ago, and the vision in my eye had deteriorated in the last year. Dr. Campo used a laser to correct my vision, and now I do not even need reading glasses (and I am almost 67 years old)! Dr. Campo is the BEST!!

Let me start by saying that this was my first Ophthamologist appointment in 20 years which I made them aware of.....I was rushed through my appointment, Technician was very rude, my contacts that were ordered arrived with hairline fractures, Doctor and Technician had a dispute in my presence which was extremely unprofessional, Technician caused pain to my eye as she removed contact lens on two occasions in same evening. Technician constantly asked me questions that she had asked me before which the answers were clearly listed on my personal chart. Too many "red flags" were raised and my comfort level was nonexistent. I never received a follow-up call to see how my eye was doing after the Technician squeezed it (twice) and the Doctor was called in to examine my eye to ensure there was no permanent injury. I will not be going back.

New Staff - Same Great Doctor

Have been going to Dr. Campo since 1998. She has always been quite good at diagnosing & treating. She did my cataract surgery Sept 2014. She is very good with children as well having taken care of mine for the past 16 yrs. In the past the staff was ok. This new group since May 2014 are very polite & on top of their game. This is a busy place. I recommend morning appointments. She does travel between the hospital & Oakland, and sometimes is a bit stressed at the beginning of the appointment from the traffic, but once she starts the exam, the professionalism takes over, and it's all good.

A WONDERFUL AND CARING DOCTORDR

DR. HILAL-CAMPO MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE WITH MY VISIT. SHE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT THE PROCEDURE I WAS HAVING FOR MY CATARACT...VERY EFFICIENT AND FRIENDLY...I AM RECOMMENDING HER TO MANY OF MY FRIENDS..

Caring, knowledable professional

Dr. Hilal-Campo is a rare combination of expertise, excellent rapport, caring demeanor, and a sense of humor, to boot! If you require the services of an ophthalmologist, don;t waste time elsewhere.

Sweet, kind and empathetic Dr. Courtious and efficient staff. Nice clean office. Highly recommend to anyone in search of an Ophthalmologist.

Saved My Life

Dr. Hilal-Campo goes above and beyond for her patients. Was having a problem and nothing showed up on my regular exam. The doctor sent me for an MRI and a tumor was found bleeding in my head. Dr. Hilal-Campo immediately called the hospital, informed them of the findings and when I arrived at the ER I was admitted immediately. Surgery was done within a few days. Thanks to this incredible doctor I no longer have any problems and she definitely saved my eye sight if not my life. Would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hilal-Campo

I am impressed

I am a physician and use Dr. Campo as my ophthalmologist. She performed surgery on me and did an amazing job. She rates an A+. Extremely bright and cares deeply for her patients.She has my highest recommendation .