Dr. Diane E Juillard Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Diane E Juillard?

I was scheduled for total knee replacement surgery & needed My primary care doc ( dr Hilliard) to send my surgeon surgical clearance. Her office dropped the ball even though my surgeons office attempted to call her the whole week preceding my schedule ed surgery. Therefore to prevent postponement of the surgery, I had to schedule an emergency appointment with my former PC doc in my former hometown (50 miles away)... luckily he worked me in at the last minute, reviewed my chest X-rays & bloodwork & gave written approval the same day which I had to hand deliver to the orthopedist office! This is highly aggravating in that she examined me 2 weeks before the scheduled surgery. My orthopedic doc's nurse told me this has happened before with HER ( dr julliard) . I will NEVER SET FOOT IN HER OFFICE AGAIN!

most caring and smartest doctor

She can always pin point the problem were as the other doctors cant ever tell what is going on.